Thursday, March 22, 2007

April demonstration at Utrecht Detroit

For our FREE April demonstration we are happy to have Laura Little back ( she did colored pencils for us a while ago) to show everyone basic and advanced techniques for Oil and Soft Pastels. This is going to be a great opportunity for everyone, so we encourage everyone to come and check it out. Pertinent information---

When: Saturday, April 14th from Noon-2pm.
Where: You know where but I'll say it anyways UTRECHT DETROIT!
4863 Woodward Ave (SW corner of Woodward and Warren) Detroit, MI
48201 313.833.9616
Sign up is available for this event, just leave your name and email in the comments link below!

Also keep checking up on the latest information about the store and other community events right here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Marie said...

Hello,

I wasn't certain how else to contact you, but I remembered once visiting your store and learning about your blog.

I know you exchange links.. I don't belong to an institution, but I am currently working on a webcomic project, a serious story dedicated to Detroit and its problems and the different outlooks of its citizens. Would you be willing to link it here? I would very much appreciate it.

When I accumilate enough pages for a first issue, I will look for a place to distribute those issues for free.

I appreciate your help very much. Even if you don't say yes, thank you for at least considering my request.

http://www.drunkduck.com/condemned_by_neglect

Thank you!
--Kelly Marie.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Web Site Counter